Sierra Annual Maintenance Agreements in Las Vegas
Keep Your AC Running Efficiently With Reliable AC Tune-Ups
Did you know that nearly 30% of your utility bill is made up of your cooling and heating costs alone? Routine maintenance is the best way to increase the efficiency of your heating and air conditioning system, prolong its life, and save you money on both utility bills and costly repairs. Think of your Home Comfort System like a car – there are a number of small, moving parts that need regular cleaning and inspection and wear out over time.
Many home and business owners lose a significant amount of money annually as a result of high utility bills due to the inefficient operation of their HVAC system. Manufacturer warranties may even become void without regular maintenance and new AC system installation can be an unexpected financial burden. With regular maintenance, our Las Vegas HVAC at Sierra Air Conditioning & Plumbing can identify and fix any small issues that would otherwise lead to costly repairs or even replacement of your entire Home Comfort System.
That is why we offer our Sierra Annual Maintenance (SAM) Agreement, a comprehensive annual agreement that offers our clients regular maintenance, discounts, and reduced service fees.
Contact us online to learn more about our Las Vegas HVAC maintenance services.
Our SAM Agreements
Our SAM Agreements include 2 annual visits, in which our trained technicians will inspect your system to ensure that it is in optimal working order. This annual agreement also includes priority front-of-the-line service during busy peak seasons, reduced service fees, discounts on repairs, same-day replacement on parts*, and most importantly peace of mind knowing that your Home Comfort System is functioning safely and efficiently.
Team Sierra will also send you reminders when it is time to schedule your annual visits so you have one less thing to worry about.
Why do I need a SAM agreement?
- Extends the life of your Home Comfort System
- Prevents costly repairs and breakdowns
- Increases the efficiency of your system
- Regular maintenance lowers your utility bills
- Improves the safety and comfort of your home
- Keeps your manufacturer warranty valid
- Priority service, even during peak seasons
SAM Agreements include:
- 15 point Heating System Tune-up
- 15 point Air Conditioning System Tune-up
- FREE Pan Treatment with AC Tune-up (retail $110)
- FREE Performance Report with each tune-up
- Front-of-the-line Priority Service during PEAK busy seasons
- Same day replacement on parts*
- 15% savings on repairs (parts & labor)
- $30 savings on service fee
- Chemical Coil Cleaning
- 2 Year Parts Warranty on Repairs
- Additional Savings on Water Heater Maintenance
*Excludes special order parts not stocked on our service trucks.
Call Us to Sign up for Your SAM Agreement Today
If you want to keep your family safe and comfortable, it’s time to sign up for a SAM Agreement. Don’t let small problems become emergencies at the most inconvenient times. Stop worrying and start saving. Our air conditioning, heating, and water heater specialists are happy to answer any questions you may have, so call our HVAC company in Las Vegas today! With AC and heater tune-ups, you can be sure to be comfortable all year round!